Wednesday 24 February 2016

Your stupidity affects me

Let's do this.
And let's do it in English.
Because as the effort cannot be done the other way down, I have to express myself in a language that is not my mother tongue, so I can be understood easily by some people from other countries.

I thought that the World was changing, that we were finally directing this planet to the path that ensures our survival (of course we are talking about surviving).

But no, it looks like the TOXICACA is much more toxic that how it stinks, and there are still lots of people that are attaching themselves to their CACA belongings thinking that is the solution.


Okey my friends, now the game has to be over okey?
It is not a joke nor a funny muppet game anymore.

Now we are ALL getting really really tired of the toxicity that comes from your side of the World.

When I say "ALL", it is EVERYONE in this World. Every single people and animal from every single town, community, city or boat sailing in the Ocean.

We are ALL changing lots of things.
We are making HUGE and great efforts to change our beliefs, our way of living, eating, thinking, educating kids, just to make the Nature allow us to live more years.

Yes, it is about that.
The game is really serious, and humans we are begging the Nature to forgive us for all the extremely bad things we have done to it.
Because I don't know if you have realized that we are living in this planet as renters.
We are just here for a while, then we die and the Planet/Nature is going to keep on living.

She will be extremely happy if we all die and disappear, she will happily be back to how she looked like long long time ago.

And it is what she's doing, telling us that we are not welcome anymore. The climate is changing, she is cutting the water we will be able to drink, earthquakes, cyclones, tsunamis, etc, etc, etc.

But no, let's keep on watching Kardashian show, that is way funnier.
I respect that you watch Kim's show, I'm sure you are having fun and I'm sure is cool.

But as soon as your inability to see further that Kardashian's fake way of living doesn't affect me.

The problem is that it does affect me.
To me, to my family, my friends, and all the friends all over the World.

So I'm here, back from Australia where I was trying to create myself a new life surrounded by dolphins, kangaroos and whatever that makes me happy; just to focus on what the hell is going on in this planet, understand all the BULLSHIT hidden for long time, squeeze my brain to make it understandable, write it and share it.


"Great Pacific Garbage Patch", the black thing you can see in the first picture is full of CACA.
See, if we are selfish too, Europeans we shouldn't care about it, we live in the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific should be your business! But the difference is that we do care, because we think about what is good and what is not.



If you want to go on holidays to what in Spanish is called "La Isla de la Basura" (=Bullshit Island), this is how it looks like:


Maybe you can bring your smartphone to watch Kardashian's show, but for sure, you will not have Mojitos.

If I suddenly get killed, you just have a confirmation that what I was saying is right.

Love,

S.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentación bloggera de mi primer libro I

Arrancamos la semana con un lunes lluvioso y gris en Getxo, tras haber pasado un fin de semana de vagancia total y absoluta. Creo que el hec...