Monday 13 March 2017

Nice and Honest

It's funny how the comfort of the couch quickly hashtags "drama" without any effort, without knowing, and without real understanding. 

I prefer to associate "drama", a natural & honest side of life, with the "leftovers" of risk, of courage or sacrifice, when opening a way new path never walked under such pressure and circumstances in the evolution of humanity.

Cultivating an abandoned code of values for future generations is often misunderstood, and the fight gets extremely hard when it's only you, your stubborn consistency and your instinct.
But if you believe in the purpose, simply unstoppable.

The ability of making things simple unfairly hides the complications and sacrifice behind.
Without any reward in the pocket, on and on, the light turns red when "the flow", rotation, common sense should have turned it green.
I mean, the frequency of the traffic lights has been puzzled in a way that I have faced a combination of struggles that no one will ever get slightly close to understand.

The struggle is real, oh I swear (and sweat) it is.
Real and more unreal, all together in my package.
But the results and lessons too, so it becomes kind of worthy.

When you know how to be alone and enjoy your own company, you keep on climbing the damn mountain for the best purpose your soul can give.

So I laugh as I climb and climb, cause the drama flavour in the adventure of life is just a proof of the passion in the blood, purity in the battle and epic ambition.

I'm sure that down the valley, opinions can be counted in millions, then I dare you to take my place.
I'm sure your sofa looks completely different when you go back.

Now I just dare you to unfreeze your numbness and stand up. Let's go!

Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentación bloggera de mi primer libro I

Arrancamos la semana con un lunes lluvioso y gris en Getxo, tras haber pasado un fin de semana de vagancia total y absoluta. Creo que el hec...