Monday 8 May 2017

Tourist in my City - Bilbao!

Yesterday, Sunday May 7th, I just went for a quick walk to the Guggenheim museum area in Bilbao.
I live in Getxo, which is a town by the sea, 10-15 minutes drive from Bilbao; where I was born.

I parked my car just close to the university where I studied, took a more "pro" camera than my beloved ipad, and felt like a tourist in the city I've grown up. With random clothes and my hat, I enjoyed the moment pretty much for too many reasons.

Those are the pictures I've selected, cause I consider them the best of the set. Hope you like them and you also like the piece of architecture mind hidden somewhere in my soul.






Alignment of variables for Chimney


Down to Earth


Hellven



La passion est sans doute écrite en rouge.



Let the bubbles of Art reach the highest space known.


A cloud ice cream for the cool kids of the World!


One million titles.


Reunión de Iluminaditos.


Right side of my nose a little bit up cause I don't want the Mazda car in the picture.


All the pictures are Copyright of Sofia Peña Ceniga.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentación bloggera de mi primer libro I

Arrancamos la semana con un lunes lluvioso y gris en Getxo, tras haber pasado un fin de semana de vagancia total y absoluta. Creo que el hec...